Wednesday, April 4, 2018

No Longer the Loser

Hebrews 11:1 New International Version (NIV)
Faith in Action
11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Proverbs 29:18 The Message (MSG)
18 If people can’t see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves.  But when they attend to what He reveals, they are most blessed.

Psalm 119:105 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
105 Your word is a lamp that gives light wherever I walk.

Psalm 119:130 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
130 Understanding your word brings light to the minds of ordinary people.

I have had a revelation about myself.  I have always loved competition, but in the end, I don’t get too upset if I LOSE.  However, my husband does.  He DESPISES losing at anything.  He always will ask why it doesn’t bother me and I can’t figure out why it doesn’t bother me.  I want it to “ruffle my feathers”.  I feel like if it bothered me, then I would persevere more to win.  Then  recently I realized that this “losing” disease has spread into other areas in my life.  At times, I give up the fight too easily.  That is when I realized that I lacked vision.  I don’t envision myself as a winner.  

Vision is not sight by the eye, but a function of the heart.  I can tell you what I would do to my house if I was given a large sum of money to remodel.  However, when it comes to personal goals, that are not tangible, I can’t “see” it.   

What are your personal goals?  What is your vision for your life?  No one person on this planet has the same fingerprints, just as no one person has the same vision.  You were born with a purpose, with a gift, with a passion.  If you are going through the daily motions of life without a heartbeat, I strongly suggest you reflect on your life goals and start dreaming about what path you are summoned to take.  


How can you get a personal vision of God's will for you specifically and walk that out in your life?
• The WORD of God will light and direct your path.

• PRAYER. God often gives vision in response to it.

• Personal PROPHECY, properly given and carefully evaluated.

• DIRECT REVELATION by the Holy Spirit.

  • ​​In the MULTITUDE of trustworthy COUNSELORS.


I know that God places things in our lives at the right time.  He has placed this reality in my life at a time in which I am ready to take on the challenge of fighting for the win.  

Be Blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment