Wednesday, October 17, 2018

He provides

Isaiah 26:3 New Life Version (NLV)
You will keep the man in perfect peace whose mind is kept on You, because he trusts in You.
Psalm 130:5 New Life Version (NLV)
I wait for the Lord. My soul waits and I hope in His Word.
Hebrews 4:16 New Life Version (NLV)
16 Let us go with complete trust to the throne of God. We will receive His loving-kindness and have His loving-favor to help us whenever we need it.

Have you ever been in a situation in which you were praying for answers, but didn’t receive them?  Wouldn’t it be nice to just wake up every morning and pull up an app that gave us direction for each day, month, year, decade?  Sign me up.  Where can I download that app?  I would love for HIM to scream those directions to me daily.  
Sometimes I feel like I could be looking so hard that I look right the finest details that HE is putting in your path. 

In those seasons, God is doing something inside of you.  He is wanting you to pay close attention to what HE sets in your path DAILY.  He is wanting us to not worry about tomorrow.  Pay attention and pray over each action and step.  

Matthew 6:26 New Life Version (NLV)
26 Look at the birds in the sky. They do not plant seeds. They do not gather grain. They do not put grain into a building to keep. Yet your Father in heaven feeds them! Are you not more important than the birds?  27 Which of you can make himself a little taller by worrying?


I read that verse this weekend while sitting on my lanai.  I stopped to listen to the birds chirping around me.  God has got this and will provide.  You just have to have FAITH and know that if you keep your eyes on HIM, you will be able to take today’s steps peacefully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment